Mrs Clare Ratcliffe
Clare has been employed by Gillingham Town Council as Office Manager/ Assistant Town Clerk since 2012 and is a qualified Clerk, achieving the CiLCA (Certificate in Local Council Administration) in 2015. Other qualifications include the HABC Level II and III Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Specific task include:
- Preparing agendas and clerking council meetings
- Facilitating working parties
- Dealing with dealing with estate management issues – the Town Council is currently responsible for 27 hectares of public open space including two cemeteries, a recreation ground and 14 equipped areas of play. GTC also maintains 2.7 hectares of roadside verges on behalf of the county council.
- Insurance administration
- Reviewing asset registers
- Reviewing Health and Safety documentation
- Assisting the Town Clerk with financial matters, employment issues, action plans and protocol documents.